I am currently supporting a highly reputable company in Cheltenham with the recruitment of a pivotal role in a growing area of their business. This is a permanent opportunity for a management/ cost accountant who is looking to take a step into a project role.
The main purpose of the role is to co-ordinate the funding of a growing team, the focus will be preparing tax credit reports, independent accounts reports for grants and analysing financial information.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Direct contact with staff to understand their business and accounting systems, plan workflows and obtain the necessary information and details for grants and funding
-Analyse financial information
-Work alongside accounting and tax specialists and support staff to prepare reports within agreed timetables
Key skills and understanding:
• Part qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA
• Advanced Excel
• Experience in Management and Cost accounting
• Proven organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise own workload and manage multiple projects at the same time, multi-tasking across different projects;
• An excellent communicator who is adept at explaining complex technical details in layman’s terms, both verbally and in written reports;
If you are interested in knowing more about this opportunity then please apply now.