|Location: LUTON, BEDFORDSHIRE||Salary: 24168.00 - 25620.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3110864|
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Salary: £24,168 - £25,620 per annum
Hours: 37 hours per week
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Bedfordshire area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Progression and Careers Adviser to join them on a temporary basis.
· Provides excellent education provision and supports the needs of learners and local employers
· Provide a huge selection of vocational courses and career opportunities from Entry Level up to University Level
· deeply committed to delivering quality teaching and learning and providing innovative educational opportunities to the community
· Develop effective relationships with employers, external agencies and organisations to provide engagement opportunities for students and represent the college at both internal and external events.
· To work closely with curriculum to embed careers education and to support lead personal tutors in delivering relevant tutorial topics and activities.
· To advise on policies and issues relating to CEIAG, progression, destinations and labour market information and lead best practice in line with the latest legislation
· Provide the highest quality careers advisory service, ensuring delivery of up-to-date support to students, parents and carers.
· Be responsible for delivering a wide range of activities/events that promote and support internal progression and progression to HE, further training and employment.
· Deliver the highest levels of service, so that students are self-aware, have access to every available opportunity, are informed to make appropriate decisions and undertake effective transitions.
What you will need:
· Postgraduate Diploma in Careers Guidance. (or similar Level 6/7 professional Careers Qualification)
· Degree Level Qualification
· Significant experience with in Careers Advice and Guidance services
· In depth understanding of further and higher education and the study/employment opportunities for students
· Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing a Careers Education framework.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
27000 - 41000 GBP Per Annum
WHITE CITY, LONDONRead more
18000 - 18000 GBP Per Annum
BURCHETTS GREEN, BERKSHIRERead more
34500 - 34500 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
PRESTON, LANCASHIRERead more
13.00 - 15.00 GBP Per Hour
EAST LONDON, LONDONRead more