Post: Foundation Learning Lecturer (Employability skills, English/ Maths, life skills and so on.)
Post: Lecturer in Foundation Learning
Hours: 18.5 teaching hours and 4 admin hours
Start date: Asap
End date: 13.11.2020
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Wycombe area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Lecturer to join them on a Temporary basis.
The College: This College offers exceptional teaching facilities and take pride in their first class courses and learning facilities.
• You will be Teaching In a further education setting
• Experience with providing educational or personal care support to individuals with learning disabilities.
• Able to adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all students
• Have high expectations of behaviour, and establish a framework for discipline with a range of strategies, using praise, sanctions and rewards consistently and fairly
• Available to interview immediately
• You will be working with students aged 16+
What you will need:
- A recognised teaching qualification
- Relevant qualifications in the subject
- A passion for your profession and determination to be outstanding.
- Good classroom management
- Know when and how to differentiate appropriately, using approaches which enable students to be taught effectively.
- To possess excellent inter-personal skills in order to forge positive working relationships with staff, parents and students
- Strong team player who engages in team communications to ensure that all elements of student progress are effectively monitored and co-ordinated by the team;
· High ethical and professional standards with the ability to engage effectively with internal and external clients.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff