An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Programme Officer to join a leading company based in Belfast.
Duration: 3months initially
Working hours: Monday – Friday 42 hours (including 1 hour paid lunch per day).
Hourly Rate: £14.20 (equivalent to £31,137 per annum)
- Programme Facilitation.
- External Liaison.
- Staff Management.
- 5 GCSEs grades A – C (including English Language and Maths) or equivalent or
- Leaving Certificate (Standard/Ordinary level) – 5 grades A - C (including English Language and Maths) or equivalent.
- Experience of business planning including implementing plans to deliver on a policy or strategy and reviewing progress against targets.
- Experience in drafting processes and procedures in line with regulatory or legislative requirements.
- Experience in drafting financial and non-financial reports.
- Experience in working with, understanding, and interpreting financial data.
- Experience of collation and monitoring of non-financial information (reports etc.) and follow-up action as required.
- Good technical skills with previous experience in IT financial systems such as spreadsheets and databases.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather and analyse information from individual programme providers.
- Prepare reports in relation to the Programmes.
- Monitor performance and manage relationships in relation to programme delivery.
- Investigate and resolve generic problems and queries from the Programmes.
- Update and maintain the programmes’ management information system.
- Conduct training for other staff within company on Programme implementation.
- Ensure that Programmes are implemented in line with regulatory requirements.
- Identify and monitor Technical Assistance budgetary requirements.
- Procure consultancy and other services in line with programme guidance and procedures.
- Co-ordinate the provision of adequate audit trail documentation in support of Technical Assistance claims.
- Monitor programme expenditure and recommend corrective action, as necessary.
- Organise Monitoring Committee and associated Working Group meetings as required.
- Ensure minutes of Monitoring Committee and other meetings are prepared and action points addressed.
- Attend Working Group meetings in an advisory capacity.
- Ensure that the Online Monitoring System is implemented in line with regulatory requirements throughout the programming period.
- Oversee the work of Clerical support staff.
- Update staff and programme leaders on legislative changes and update procedural instructions accordingly.
- Review current procedures on a regular basis.
- Ensure that all staff adhere to the legislative requirements of the Body and follow all policy issued by the Human Resources Department.
- Liaise with the Personnel Officer to co-ordinate the planning, arranging and recording of training for staff.
- Carry out staff appraisals in liaison with the Personnel Officer.
- Liaise with funded projects as necessary to provide advice on Programme management and implementation.
- Liaise with the public and key community and business figures, as necessary.
If interested, please send updated CV via the link below to Charlotte Murphy – REED Belfast 02890330812