|Location: BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRE||Salary: 60000.00 - 63000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3116460|
You will manage a large ERP roll out so experience working on an ERP project is essential
Purpose of the role:
To professionally manage the IT elements of the ERP Programme, ensuring appropriate controls are in place and adhered to in relation to planning, cost and benefits realisation management, technical performance and dependency management.
The role will operate at a senior level in collaboration with programme, stakeholder, supplier and key business personnel ensuring that IT deliver the requisite technical and service solutions required to underpin and support the overall ERP Programme.
• Working with the ERP Programme Director, the job holder is responsible for the delivery of the allocated Programme across the business, ensuring the technical development/delivery, resourcing and vendor management planning is in place, maintained and accurate.
• Work with the vendors, Heads of IT, Architecture, Service Delivery and Security teams to ensure that the Programme is aligned with the approved architectures which are secure and can be operated, managed and supported in a cost effective manner.
• Responsible for ensuring that all programme artefacts are in place, to the appropriate level of quality and maintained from business case sign-off to formal programme closure.
• Ensure all material programme and cross programme/project inter-dependencies are identified, mapped, managed and reported against as part of the formal programme governance process.
• Ensure all programme business case benefits attributed from technological change are qualified and a process is in place to track progress against their realisation.
• Define where necessary, implement and work within an appropriate Governance and Control process over the IT deliverables of the overall ERP Programme, ensuring the relevant roles are part of the process to ensure accountability and ownership for key programme decisions, approvals and escalations.
• Responsible for ensuring that appropriate documentation and training is produced and delivered by each programme or project (to agreed standards) to ensure the business users are able to operate and IT Service Delivery are able to operate, manage & support (at acceptable costs) the resulting IT systems/changes and thereby deliver the business benefits.
Experienced IT Programme Director or Manager having managed IT programmes in a similarly complex environment using an industry recognised approach such as PRINCE 2, including the following range of knowledge and skills:
• Proficient in Budgets - Principles, methods, techniques and tools for the preparation and monitoring of budgets to minimise costs and ensure cost-effectiveness.
• Proficient in Programme Management - Principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of a programme of projects and related activities through to the successful achievement of planned business benefits.
• Proficient in Resource Allocation - The effective and efficient deployment of resources, including reassessment and reallocation in a dynamic multi-project environment, to achieve optimum results.
• Project Risk Management - The effective and efficient management of risks with the programme or programmes being managed.
• Has an industry wide understanding of IT Architecture, Networks, Cloud Technologies & Infrastructure.
If this role would be of interest to you, please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.
600.00 - 650.00 GBP Per Hour
LEAMINGTON SPA, WARWICKSHIRERead more
40000.00 - 52000.00 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
23000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum, OTE
MAIDENHEAD, BERKSHIRERead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BRISTOL, AVONRead more