An opportunity has become available for an experienced Programme Manager with Bolton Council to support the delivery of phased regeneration programmes across the borough. This role is available immediately on an initial 5 month temporary contract.
What is the role?
Bolton Council are currently developing plans for significant regeneration programmes focussing on developments within the borough’s town centres and other major development sites.
In this Programme Manager role you will therefore support the Head of Economic Development and the Director of Place in delivering a phased programme of regeneration across the borough. This role will play a critical part in the rejuvenation of the town centres across Bolton.
How will you do this?
- Lead the overall programme management of the major developments and work with various project leads to drive performance.
- Manage the delivery of the Council’s major development and town / district centres masterplans.
- Define all programme governance and controls and manage all programme documentation.
- Plan all development and regeneration programmes, monitor progress and manage the programme budgets.
What experience do you need?
- Experience of developing and implementing successful regeneration led policy, programmes and delivery plans.
- Ability to secure and delivery commercial and physical development.
- Knowledge of residential, economic development / investment, regeneration and local economic benefit issues.
Get me signed up!
To register your interest please and for a full job description please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below!