Job Title: Apprenticeship Programme Manager
Land based Service Engineer - WBL Level 2 and Level 3
Location: South West, England
Hours: Full-Time 37hrs p/w
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working on an exciting new role to start for the new academic year for a Further Education College in the South East area.
The college are looking for an outstanding Apprenticeship Programme Manager in Land Based Engineering (Background in Agriculture) - who is committed to providing the highest standard in teaching, learning and assessment.
• To manage all aspects of the Apprenticeship Programme(s) and provide a positive experience for all learners enrolled that enables them to achieve to their maximum potential.
• To be accountable for all aspects of the learner journey from initial marketing, promotion, initial advice and guidance and solely responsible for successful learner progression and careers advice, achievement, recording destinations, programme design and consistently high levels of teaching, learning and assessment.
What you will need:
• Knowledge and experience of all funding groups of students including, 14-16, 16-18, Adult, Community, Apprenticeship and HE curriculum.
• Experience of teaching and/or training in the relevant subject sector.
• Relevant, practical working experience in agriculture – minimum three years in industry
• Teaching qualification
• Appropriate vocational, professional or technical qualifications.
• Hold or be working towards the TAQA Assessor Award or equivalent
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now’. We are still operative during coronavirus (Covid-19). If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.