|Location: WEST LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 13.00 - 15.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3088971|
Reed are currently recruiting a programme manager to join a very well established international Business Group in Chiswick. Within this role manage a portfolio of standards development programmes taking account the demands of the committee of stakeholders
Overview of the role:
• Identify relevant stakeholders and interest groups
• Manage meetings and facilitate consensus,
• Produce and circulate committee documents including minutes and agendas.
• Provide support, procedural advice and briefings for UK
• Develop and maintain an understanding of industry trends and typical needs of users in their portfolio.
• Maintain awareness of and links with committees and standards initiatives that are outside the portfolio but are related to it.
• Identify opportunities for new standards, providing relevant information for business cases and working with colleagues to create realistic publication and marketing plans.
• Identify opportunities for standards related products and establish early viability of project prior to progressing to colleagues for development of business case.
• Progress standards to publication, tracking progress
• Maintain accurate publication forecasts and other committee information and provide relevant information in monthly reports.
• Identify high priority areas of work requiring marketing initiatives and provide information to support the marketing effort.
• Track revenue performance of high priority standards and committees, working with colleagues to ensure financial targets are met.
What we are looking for:
• Highly organised, able to juggle many different deadlines and priorities
• Confident using multiple IT systems in addition to Microsoft Office
• Fast learner and able to pick up multiple different processes and rules
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good performer and calm under pressure
• Confident speaking to and working with a wide range of external stakeholders and industry experts
• Confident servicing committee meetings and writing minutes
If you feel you have the relevant skills for this position and you are ready to undertake a new challenge working for a very well established global organisation then apply now!
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
SOLIHULL, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
READING, BERKSHIRERead more
30000 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
MAIDSTONE, KENTRead more
27000.00 - 30000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
DARTFORD, KENTRead more
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more