An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Programme Officer to join a leading company based in Omagh.
Duration: Maternity Cover – 6/9 months, initially working from home.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 42 hours (including 1 hour paid lunch per day).
Hourly Rate: £14.20 (equivalent to £31,137 per annum)
- To manage the verification process for an allocated/specified case load
- Identification and recording of irregularities.
- Provide support on case management of project modification requests.
- Data Processing
- Liaising with a wide range of individuals and organisations
5 GCSEs grades A-C (including English Language and Maths) or equivalent
Leaving Certificate (Standard/Ordinary level) – 5 grades A-C (including English Language and Maths) or equivalent.
- A minimum of one year’s experience of audit or verification of grant claims, in accordance with approved procedures within the public, private, voluntary or community sectors.
- Experience in working with, understanding, and interpreting financial data.
- Experience of collation and monitoring of non-financial information (drafting reports, etc.) and follow-up action as required.
- Experience in the use of IT for the purpose of audit, verification and / or financial reporting.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a case load of projects, which involves the verification of partner expenditure claims, which may require onsite inspection at Lead and / or Project Partners premises.
- Monitor budgets, work packages, and approve budget modifications when necessary for projects within case load.
- Provide clear guidance to Lead Partners on the verification process, eligibility of expenditure and 2014-2020 Programmes e-monitoring system (eMS).
- Contribute to the management of the workflow of Verification Officers and Clerical Officers.
- Analyse and interpret financial data, interpret trends and report to the Financial Control Management Team.
- Ensure that full and accurate audit trail and supporting documents are input to eMS.
- Responsible for the integrity and control of data stored on information systems.
- Responsible for the detection and reporting of irregularities.
- Facilitate the work of internal and external auditors appointed to report on the operation of systems and controls.
- Ensure that the electronic storage of information is GDPR compliant.
- Provide appropriate service support as required.
If interested, please send updated CV via the link below to Charlotte Murphy – REED Belfast 02890330812