Full Time and Permanent Position -Currently working from home
You will be part of a dedicated team where you will be valued and working to achieve the organisation's current and upcoming projects.
As a Programme Administrator you will be responsible for providing consistent monitoring and reporting including - programme plans, resources, risks and issues, budget spend and cashflow projections, funding agreements, providing direct support and updates virtually for the time being to Programme Managers and Directors you will also be working and responsible for multiple projects at one time.
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate the below-
• Strong organisational skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Proven and experienced skills within Administration.
• Ability to manage a range of projects at once.
• Have experience of self-management within an Administration based working role.
• Good understanding of MS Packages, in particular Word and Excel.
If you believe your experience and skills are suitable for this position please get in touch or apply today.