PROGRAMME SUPPORT/ PROGRAMME OFFICER/ NORFOLK/ initial 3 MONTHS /£110(PAYE) OR 150/day(Umbrella)
Reed Technology are working with an organisation in Norfolk who requires a Programme Support Officer to join their team to support 4 Project Managers and Strategic Transformation Officer through a Digital Transformation.
You will be required to provide support, administration and communication in regards to changes, time and cost to areas of the business. You will be heavily involved in all documentation of the programme.
- Programme and Project governance
- RAID logs
- Administration (meeting minutes, arranging meetings/events, raise procurement)
- IT Literate
- Work across project concepts
- Communicate information to the relevant colleagues
- Providing support across the PMO function
- Ensure sufficient resource is available
- Daily and weekly updates communicated
- Log and track issues through to completion of projects
- Excel file maintenance and distribution
Skills and Experience
- Experience engaging with various levels of Stakeholders
- Strong working relationships
- Attention to detail
- MS Office applications
- Effective communication skills
You must have your own vehicle and a full clean UK licence.
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you are available for your next role, please send your CV to Sheena Patel at Reed or apply using the link provided.