Full time, permanent
Mon-Fri, 40 hours per week, overtime available
£11 per hour
Are you an experience Production Operative/Supervisor with experience working in the food industry?
The food industry and seen a huge increase in demand this year and this family run business is no exception, to deal with this increased demand this company is looking to add an experienced production Supervisor to the team that can help organise the team and keep up with client orders.
• Lead by example
• Manage & motivate a team of operatives to help ensure maximum productivity
• To ensure site complies with legal standards in safety and hygiene
• To develop an efficient & effective production in line with the site plan and key business performance indicators.
• You have Food production experience
• You are an experienced leader and know how to get the best out of a team
• You lead from the front and will not ask your team to do something you are not happy to do yourself
If you have the skills required to lead this team, please apply or contact Reed Ipswich