Do you have relevant and recent experience as a Production Planner? Our client based in Lincolnshire is seeking experienced Planner to join their Production Operations Team as soon as possible.
This is a pivotal role within the business and requires effective cross functional communication with all the departments.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* To work with commercial forecasts and historical data to produce a plan for the Warehouse Teams, ensuring all customer demands are met
* You will be coordinating production workflow for multiple products, planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay and determining manpower, equipment and raw materials that will be required to cover production demand
Skills required to be successful in the role:
• Good working knowledge of horticulture manufacturing
• Must be highly computer literate Excel, Word, Outlook skills essential
• Use of Hellenic operating system would be advantageous
•Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
•Strong attention to detail, able to multi task and prioritise workload
•Enjoy the challenge of working in a fast moving environment
•The ability to prioritise own workload
•Able to work under pressure and working to daily deadlines
•Ability to problem solve
•Work well unsupervised, as well as in a team
•Flexible, especially for peak planning
Working 40 hours each week, but with flexible approach to working hours.Extra working hours and weekend working during peak and busy periods will be required.
If you have the necessary skills and experience looking to join an exciting venture, and you are immediately available, please apply online now, or call Kristine on 01908 660057 for more information.