|Location: DARTFORD, KENT||Salary: 25000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: about 2 months ago||Reference: 3091781|
The working days and hours are :
6am to 2pm
Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
• Setup shop orders based on operations forecast and amend to match contingency and confirmed orders on a daily basis.
• Work with Demand Planner to review/amend operations Packhouse forecast to ensure figures are as accurate as possible on a daily basis, including known promotions, de-listings and ad-hoc Packhouse requests.
• Work with logistics to validate/confirm order additions from one of their large clients that require additional Packhouse work prior to order change acceptance.
• Responsible for building a daily and weekly rolling Packhouse schedule for all production lines and Packhouse tasks. The schedule should be built to:
o Maximise production efficiency and machine utilisation,
o Reduce product changeover,
o Include planned machine maintenance,
o Dictate optimum staffing levels,
• The schedule should be enforced at all times by the Production Scheduler with the support of the Packhouse Manager.
• Highlight and predict depot shortages and poor performing runs (compared to plan).
• Validate the schedule with logistics and production managers prior to issuing to the shift manager.
• Ensure 7 day cover for maintaining the production schedule.
• Periodically review target run rates by product and advise Packhouse Manager on possible amendments for authorisation.
COLCHESTER BUSINESS PARK, ESSEXRead more
150.00 - 225.00 GBP Per Hour
BRIDGWATER, SOMERSETRead more
25000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
KNOWSLEY BUSINESS PARK, MERSEYSIDERead more
125 - 175 GBP Per Hour
TROWBRIDGE, WILTSHIRERead more
26000.00 - 27000.00 GBP Per Annum
READING, BERKSHIRERead more