|Location: WOKING, SURREY||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 18 days ago||Reference: 3339566|
Working in a Woking based engineering business ensuring on time production of high tech products.
You will be working as part of a busy team overseeing the flow of parts and coordinating production of high performance electronic products.
• Liaise with the key stakeholders (Purchasing, Production, and Project Management) to monitor the progress and determine the status of assigned products and projects.
• Make decisions in line with business plans; ensuring own understanding of deliverables and that of the teams.
• Maintain the production and customer schedule, resource planner and other reports as required.
• Update ERP system to reflect changes to the production schedule.
• Review orders and identify component due dates to facilitate the accurate plans for the deliveries of catalogue products
• Participates in production planning meetings
• Liaise with Stores to prioritise production part issuing.
• Continuously improve the efficiency of planning operations.
• Proactively address anticipated or actual material shortages with purchasing
• Thrives in a fast paced challenging environment.
• Ability to fully contribute to the process of continuous improvements.
• Collaborative approach to problem solving.
• Experience working in a high technology environment.
• Good understanding of ERP
• IT skills, advanced excel capability and reporting skills are an advantage.
• Operational experience in supply chain management is essential.
150 - 200 GBP Per Day
EVESHAM, WORCESTERSHIRERead more
27000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWBURY, BERKSHIRERead more
40000 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
CAMBRIDGESHIRE, EAST ANGLIARead more
23000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
MELKSHAM, WILTSHIRERead more
23000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more