I have the pleasure in working with a Worcestershire based business who are searching for an experienced Production Planner due to business growth.
As a Production Planner your day-to-day responsibilities will consist :
• Attend Production meeting daily to update team on production schedule changes/ requirements.
Expedite parts where required.
• Asses customer forecast
Create EFACS plan to reflect demand.
• Schedule production
• Complete status reports for production progress WIP and raw material inventory
• Create Bills of Material and Routings for products.
• Coordinate product launch of new products effectively
• Ensure all plans are feasible in terms of material supply, notify production of potential material shortfalls.
• Ensure required reports, capacity plans and KPIs are generated at the necessary frequency, monitored, and utilised correctly to ensure improvement actions are generated and completed.
• Stakeholder liaison with internal teams : Manufacturing, Customer Service, Purchasing & Sales
Support the Manufacturing Manager on day-to-day problems
• Develops and implements policies, procedures, processes, and resources.
• Creates production schedule and prioritizes job-orders for production optimization.
• Promotes Lean manufacturing and continual improvement in the business.
• Advise management of issues that may impact production schedules.
• Liaise internally on day-to-day scheduling/stock issues.
- At least two years’ experience working as a Production Planner with experience working within fast paced manufacturing.
- A background using MRP or ERP systems, ideally
- Computer literate and confident with numbers.
- Willing to work with others to develop and improve processes.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Permanent role
- Upto £25,000
- 25 days plus bank holiday & excellent benefits
- Onsite Parking
Please APPLY NOW or contact Michelle Green, Reed Procurement and Supply Chain