Production Operative Required in Headcorn!
- Key team member in the production and packing, working with frozen, chilled, liquid and dry ingredients – ensuring consistent production of products.
- Completing production paperwork and checks and reporting any issues to the Production Manager.
- Carry out efficient and effective daily clean downs - ensuring the highest standards of hygiene and housekeeping are maintained in all areas.
- Ensure all work is carried out to the very high standards of the companies’ food safety, and health and safety procedures
- Other tasks as required by the production manager – labelling, moving finished products, stock checks, QC, producing samples
This role is very fast paced and can be physically demanding. You must have attention to detail.
Ideally you will have your own transport.
6:30am - 4pm Monday to Friday
6am - 12pm Saturday
£18,000 - £20,000
25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
PPE and lockers are provided.