Reed Leeds are currently supporting a Leeds based Food Manufacturer who are looking for a number of Production Operatives.
You will ensure that a high level of production is maintained and that target outputs are achieved by running production machinery, performing product quality checks and performing Level 1 maintenance on machines is maintained.
If you have a proven background within a factory, production, FMCG or manufacturing environment please don't hesitate to apply.
Various shifts available at £8.80 per hour
You will be responsible for:
• To comply with company Hygiene, Health & Safety Policy and Operating Procedures.
• Ensure accurate records kept of production performance
• Ensure all traceability codes used in accordance with company requirements.
• Ensure all duties are completed in accordance with customer specification
• Ensure all line change-overs are completed satisfactorily.
• To work in other areas of the factory as requested by the Production Team Leader and in accordance to the needs of the business.
• First level maintenance on production machinery (clean downs).
• To inform the on-site engineer of any maintenance requirements.
Skills and experience required:
• Have previous experience in a manufacturing environment- preferably food manufacturing
• Have a good level of written and verbal communication
• The ability to respond positively to change in a fast paced working environment