A fantastic opportunity as arisen to work with a leading company specialising in recycling and manufacturing.
- Oversee site adherence to key site processes relating to health and safety, security, employee relations and legislation.
- Daily management of the recyclable material reprocessing operation in accordance with Site Permit and Planning Permission conditions.
- Providing an on-site presence and daily liaison and management of the site foreman and plant operators
- Compliance with Health & Safety at Work Act, other relevant legislation and Company procedures. Daily management of the landfill tipping plan and traffic management plan, pest control, litter control and cover utilisation.
- Maintaining a planned preventative maintenance schedule including a system of checks for plant on site, and maintaining and updating the training matrix for plant operators.
- Be responsible for maximising production output across all departments and manage production in line with quality standards and performance target
- Provide training and development to team members to ensure they perform efficiently and be responsible for motivating the teams, working closely with the team leader of every shifts.
Beneficial Skills / Qualifications:
- Relevant degree qualifications – Management / Commercial / Manufacturing
- Significant relevant experience in waste, manufacture or environmental capacity,
- WAMITAB Levels 4 (preferred)
- Fluent oral and written Chinese and English skills – as working with non-english speaking colleagues
- First Aid, Manual Handling, CPCS or equivalent mobile plant operation,
- Knowledge of waste, environmental legislation,
- Able to travel without restriction and work some unsociable hours,
- Strong project management skills
- Clean driving licence