REED Recruitment have partnered exclusively with our Client to recruit for a Production Foreman. You will be joining a market leading team and supervising 2 team members as part of your role to carry out bespoke specs to fit out for commercial and exhibition spaces.
- Overseeing staff to ensure above works are carried out to required timeframes, required quality and service levels
- Performing site works as part of the installation team when required
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest standards
- Liaise with admin and design team on projects to ensure all information is up to date
- Troubleshooting any site issues that arise & advise Production Director of problem and outcome if deemed necessary
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Ensuring all safety standards & procedures are adhered to onsite
- Ensuring all projects are delivered on time and with budget
- Responsibility for all company tools & equipment to ensure all present and in good working order, organising repairs or replacements as required.
- Upholding company image onsite – maintain positive and professional approach and presentation at all times
- Maintain onsite client relationships, and help to attract new business
- Note items such as staff reliability and performance, incidents, client feedback, tools etc.
- Control hours of production staff and relevant sub-contractors
- Take part in team de-briefs to evaluate completed events
Skills & Requirements:
- Trade qualified carpenter or similar
- 3-5 years’ experience of site management experience
- Ability to form strong and productive relationships at peer group level
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Capacity to build and develop relationships with clients