Very competitive salary + Company benefits
Are you looking to put your Engineering training to the test?
Do you consider yourself someone who understands manufacturing process well?
Does the prospect of working for a business with over two century’s experience in providing innovative, market leading products sound like the sort of company that you’d like to work for?
Very few companies can offer what my client can in terms of job stability and a constant requirement for their products, so if you have experience with Rubber Extrusion and/or Plastic Injection Moulding and have a strong understanding of Engineering processes, then my client would like to hear from you.
- Reporting to the Cell Manager, the Production Engineer will be responsible for the running of production machinery.
- Supporting the product improvement programs and being involved in overall product performance, quality standards and continuous improvement.
- Supporting and developing new product design alternatives and assisting with the continuous flow of new and innovative ideas.
- Working with other departments to investigate warranty issues and aiding the Process Improvement Team to deploy LEAN Manufacturing and DIVE tools practices.
Experience and background
- Previous Engineering experience in a workshop environment is required.
- Wide understanding and affinity to raw materials and manufacturing processes involving Rubber Extrusion and Vulcanisation and/or Plastic Injection Moulding processes.
- Ability to work under own initiative and juggle multiple jobs at once.
- Quick learner with great communication skills.
- 5 day working week with an early finish on a Friday with flexibility regarding start/finish times.
- 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays).
- Group life insurance from day one.
- Company pension scheme – company contribution rises with age.
- Occupation sick pay scheme (after 6 month’s employment).
- Free on-site parking.