REED Business Support are working exclusively with an innovative, technology based expanding client we are recruiting for a permanent Production Coordinator for our client who is based in Wellington. This role will be working from home and all devices will be provided.
It is a full time role Monday to Friday 40 hour week 8.30am-17.30pm 1 hour break. Salary expectation is £22-25k DOE.
As part of the Production Control team, you will be providing a wide range of vital technical and administrative services supporting the company’s current and future operations.
You will primarily be responsible for:
- Exceeding the high standards of customer care by Controlling and Managing all documents through the production process ensuring that all documents are processed in an accurate and timely fashion
- Ensuring bespoke customer requirements such as Enclosures are configured to run with specific documents
- Taking ownership of bespoke customer mailings to ensure they are processed and despatched into the production environment to meet specific customer requirements
- Managing the control of workflow at our Production Sites to allow us to meet customer requirements
- Identifying and escalating irregularities with the volume of our Customer’s documents so they can be resolved and the documents despatched at the earliest possible point
- Identifying and escalating operational issues so they can be dealt with appropriately and at the earliest opportunity
- Monitoring and ensuring escalations are being dealt with in an appropriate and timely manner
- Managing the reporting of Management information surrounding the production process
- Ensuring strong mutually beneficial relationships are forged with suppliers and internal departments
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
It is essential that you are able to demonstrate the below skills or knowledge:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Extensive practical experience in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
If this role is of interest please click ‘Apply’