Reed HR is currently recruiting a Product Trainer for a highly exciting client in Cardiff. They are a global leader in their market with the majority of their customers in South East Asia and the Middle East. This is a permanent position offering a salary of up to £70,000pa+ benefits (including private healthcare & performance based bonus). Your base will be the Cardiff office, however home working is acceptable.
Sitting within the Product Management team, the Product Trainer is responsible for taking full ownership of the design and delivery of training to the customer on their product. This is a highly operational role which will require you to become an expert in the product in order to develop a complete training programme to then deliver to the customers.
As this organisation’s customers are global, you will be expected to travel extensively to deliver training (approx. 80-90 days a year).
- Design and develop an in depth training programme including training materials (presentations, how to guides, worksheets etc)
- Deliver training to the customers in order for them to maximise their operational benefit of the product
- Build user-case knowledge and become an expert in the product functionality in order to provide consultancy and advice.
Skills and experience:
- 4+ years’ experience within Maritime, Navy, Fisher Management, Coastguard environment (essential)
- 4+ years’ training experience, including complete design, development and implementation of programmes (essential)
- Training experience in IT / Technical systems (desirable)
If you're interested please apply ASAP, or contact Lucy.Curtis@reed.com for further information.