|Location: Newcastle||Salary: 40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3140702|
The successful candidate will be responsible for facilitating workshops, working with colleagues to identify and define epics and user stories, be a role model for agile as well as supporting the development of the product vision.
The preferred candidate will be self-motivated with the ability to inspire and lead others. Candidates should have a hands on approach with excellent communication skills, and a natural ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels. You will be able to adapt and learn new technologies and techniques, and apply yourself to any challenge. You must understand how the web works to deliver effective user outcomes.
Experience & Skills Required:
• Experience as a Business Analyst (&/or Product Owner) working with a specific product, ideally in an agile and product based environment
• Great communication with the ability to collaborate with all levels of stakeholders from within the team.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Exceptional attention to detail so you can accurately map user stories and get right into the genuine user need.
• Proven analytical and problem solving abilities with a focus on benefits realisation.
• Strong client service skills
In order to be successful in this role, you must have significant experience under their belt in a similar role and demonstrate a genuine desire to play a lead role in the growth of a successful, expanding company.
My client is looking to interview over the coming weeks, if interested, send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered and let me know a good time to call.
40000 - 70000 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
38000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
NEWPORT, GWENTRead more
30000.00 - 33000.00 GBP Per Annum
MIDSOMER NORTON, SOMERSETRead more
18000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
WOKINGHAM, BERKSHIRERead more
28000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more