Product Manager required on a full term permanent basis to support company growth, lead the development team, and drive innovation within an Agile environment.
This is a family business who have gone from strength to strength this year, already 6 months ahead of their forecasted growth. The have an in-house team, as well as international associates that you will be working alongside as product/development manager.
What we are looking for:
- Previous product owner/product/development manager experience essential.
- Experience managing product teams for product development.
- Experience with UI/UX, CI and CD.
- Full SDLC end-to-end knowledge.
- Agile, Scrum, Sprint management experience.
- Able to communicate at all levels. From "front of house" through to Chief officer level.
- Understanding of how all business functions are affected and involved in changes and updates.
- Articulate problem solver.
- PRINCE 2 or similar is preferred but not essential.