|Location: COLCHESTER, ESSEX||Salary: 18850 - 22821 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3126851|
I am working on behalf of an awarding organisation. My client works in partnership with colleges, schools, employers, voluntary organisations and other training providers to develop relevant and accessible qualifications for learners of all ages and abilities.
As the Product Development Support Office your role will be to provide administrative support to the product development and review processes relating to regulated qualifications
• Building qualification structures and inputting units/components in the company’s internal application.
• Co-ordinating the request and receipt of letters of support where required
• Supporting the validation process for Access to HE Diplomas.
• Operationalising new qualifications and amendments to qualifications in Gateway Qualifications’ Quartz application.
• Maintaining regulatory IT systems in relation to regulated qualifications.
• Supporting the completion of qualification development and review forms internal Prism application.
• Supporting the qualification review process including checking and updating unit review dates, removing and replacing units in Regulatory Information Technology Systems and Prism application.
• Supporting the qualification withdrawal process
• Drafting and amending qualification specifications for publication.
• Liaising with and communicating with recognised centres relating to qualification development, review and withdrawal.
• Drafting, updating, maintaining and publishing qualification specifications/Diploma Guides and supporting documentation to the website.
• Preparing Funding Agency funding applications for new qualifications.
• Producing and preparing qualification related data reports as required.
• Attending and provide administrative support for qualification development meetings
Qualifications and experience required
• Educated as a minimum to A level / BTEC L3 standard or equivalent experience
• Extensive administrative experience of a senior nature with the necessity to use initiative in carrying out the role
• Preferably experience in an education related sector
• IT skills in Microsoft office, particularly excel
• Experience of inputting and accessing data from databases
Qualities and Skills required
• Good written skills, including the ability to write clearly and concisely
• Good oral communication for all types of enquiries
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good computing skills in MS Office: Word and Excel
• Ability to work on own and prioritise own workload
• Problem solving skills.
Key features of this role:
• Full Time – 6 month contract
• £18,850 - £22,821 per annum
• Working hours are 35 per week minimum but it is the expectation that you work the hours required to complete the tasks
• Colchester Based
• Free onsite car parking
• Beautiful offices
• Shops/food establishments very close
If you have the experience needed and come from a school/college/university in an office based or teaching role. Please get in touch today.
You will need to be available immediately as I am holding first stage interviews with myself at the Reed office in Colchester. If you then are selected for a 2nd stage interview you will be required to meet with our client at their offices.
Please call Emma White on 01206840100 or Email: Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org
110.00 - 150.00 GBP Per Day
ANDOVER, HAMPSHIRERead more
110.00 - 115.00 GBP Per Hour
ANDOVER, HAMPSHIRERead more
24618.00 - 26659.00 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
NORTH WEST LONDON, LONDONRead more
28000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
HINCKLEY, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
22917 - 33824 GBP Per Annum
CHESHUNT, HERTFORDSHIRERead more