|Location: SPALDING, LINCOLNSHIRE||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3091825|
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Rennes, France
I am working with a Food/FMCG company based in Brittany, France who have a vacancy for a Product Development Manager. The company are part of a hugely successful multi-billion turnover organisation who are located globally!
• The main purpose of the role is to manage the research & development for new products and processes behind new products.
• You will need to maintain an in-depth awareness of consumer requirements.
• In follow-up to this you will be tasked with delivering on projects for potential customers.
Skills & Experience
• You will ideally have a PhD in one of the Bio, Chemical or other relevant sciences.
• Minimum of two years’ experience working in the food industry with a particular focus on food colouring.
• Good networking & communication skills.
• A detailed understanding of complicated formulations.
• The role will involve overseas travel to other sites so you will need to be able to commit to this where applicable.
If you are interested in this role then please apply, otherwise if you have any questions then please contact Jack Burgess on 01223 463 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
25000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
TONBRIDGE, KENTRead more
30,000.00-40,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
BRISTOL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, AVON, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
25000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
CROYDON, SURREYRead more
23000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
FRIMLEY, SURREYRead more
30000.00 - 34000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WEST END, LONDONRead more