|Location: SWINDON, WILTSHIRE||Salary: 32000 - 33000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3070745|
Our client is part of a world-renowned organization with a very comprehensive range of benefits and is also one of the top ten employers in the region.
This role reports directly into the finance manager and focuses on the procurement of a diverse range or equipment, services, and goods within the UK arm of the business.
No two days will be the same but responsibilities will include:
• conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
• liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments, customers and other third parties;
• building and maintaining good relationships with new and existing suppliers;
• negotiating and agreeing contracts, monitoring the quality of service provided;
• evaluating bids and making recommendations, based on commercial and technical factors
Fundamentally, we are looking for a procurement or purchasing specialist who is driven, ambitious, and enjoys working with a range of stakeholders.
You will be highly analytically minded, feel confident making decisions against demanding deadlines, and have really great relationship management skills.
To succeed in this position you will also need to be commercially savvy and a strong negotiator.
While it would be ideal to be MCIPS qualified, your experience, passion, and ability is much more key.
If the above sounds like you, and you are looking for a new challenge within a highly regarded company who will really develop you long-term, then please don't hesitate to apply!
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
SWINDON, WILTSHIRERead more
29000 - 33000 GBP Per Annum
DIDSBURY, LANCASHIRERead more
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
COBALT BUSINESS PARK, TYNE AND WEARRead more
33000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
32000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WEST LONDONRead more