|Location: WYMONDHAM, NORFOLK||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: DAYS ONLY||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3062080|
I'm excited to be launching this fantastic opportunity for a Procurement Officer for a leading property, residential, construction and services group. They operate across a range of sectors including defence, education, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. The role is based in the beautiful historic market town of Wymondham.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement - Environment Services this Procurement officer role requires someone who is currently working as a procurement officer in a fast paced environment, you will have fantastic attention to detail with excellent communication skills and very flexible.
• Responsible for ensuring group procurement deals represent best value for the ES business.
• Overseeing the application and performance of group deals across the ES business.
• Responsible for the day to day procurement activities of all non-group procurement spend in ES.
• Support for ES procurement tenders, involving identifying, raising, reviewing and managing existing and new framework agreements/templates and rebates.
• Draft Material Service Level Agreements where required.
• Reviewing and negotiating material and subcontract orders
• Raising and committing of material and subcontract orders as required.
• Mobilising New Contracts & Frameworks with material requirements.
• Contribute to and the management of supply chain to ensure best practice and monitor performance
• Manage the analysis of submissions of tenders where required, including the cost benefit of the proposals, associated opportunity.
• Produce monthly reports to track procurement activities and the benefit achieved.
• Ensure rebates are collected on time.
• Responsible for building effective business relationships within the supply chain.
• Research into current market trends, reading of vital publications and attending any relevant workshops and conferences.
• Respond to Estimating / Bid Team’s requests for information & advice in support of tenders for new business.
• Research and supply information on existing or proposed suppliers, investigating suitability, reputation and capacity.
• Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
• Proven ability in developing effective working relationships through strong interpersonal skills together with strong negotiation skills,
• Previously procured goods and services for medium to large organisations.
• Demonstrable record in delivering savings against budgets.
• Demonstrable record of financial management and use of operating systems.
• Ability to think creatively and develop innovative strategies with a good knowledge of standard forms of contract.
• Appropriately skilled to be able to take a commercial view.
• Able to manage small to medium sized contract negotiations and support in the negotiation of terms and conditions pertaining to capital projects.
• Ability to understand and contribute to bids and invitation to tender from a procurement perspective.
• High level of communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to compile reports for senior managers in relation to complex technical and contractual matters in a logical, clear and concise manner.
• High standard of computer and data manipulation and interpretation skills – particularly in relation to financial, project management and technical applications.
• Experience of waste management contracts, ideally in a procurement role
Please contact email@example.com and send over CV in word format
10.26 - 11.28 GBP Per Hour
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
16000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
BURY ST. EDMUNDS, SUFFOLKRead more
40000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
BRIMSDOWN, MIDDLESEXRead more
32000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
BRIMSDOWN, MIDDLESEXRead more
30000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
HEANOR, DERBYSHIRERead more