Procurement Manager / Contracts Manager
£53-£63K together with Outstanding Package
Location: Swindon / Flexible
We are looking to recruit a Commercial Contracts Manager, to join a major organisation within the Offshore Wind Industry, to perform the role of Contractor’s Representative under a Service and Maintenance Agreement (SMA) to provide fixed price services to the wind farm.
As Project Procurement Manager, you will report to Senior Project Procurement Manager.
As part of the central Project Procurement team, the successful candidate will be a member of a core team of > 60 Project Procurement professionals based in locations across Europe, with ‘cradle-to-grave’ responsibility for all stages of the Procurement lifecycle across all of our Renewable and Thermal projects.
Required skills and experience
• Excellent communicators
• Experience in managing high value, complex construction projects and contract interface management.
• Experience in managing contract claims and disputes.
• A strong desire to work with a team of highly motivated individuals in the construction of one of the world’s largest Offshore Wind Farm projects
• Commercial acumen
• Dynamism and drive to deliver on our promises
• Construction Procurement experience
• Qualifications to degree level or equivalent
• Experience of offshore construction, HV electrical systems or wind turbines would be beneficial.
• CIPS Qualified would be ideal although strong QBE would be considered
Why you should apply
As well as a competitive salary and impressive benefits package you’ll also get the opportunity to really shape the future of our business. Along the way we’ll give you all the support you need to develop your skill set and achieve your long-term ambitions.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organisation and to valuing the contribution that our employees make. We welcome and respect differences in culture, background, working style, education and other less obvious differences.