My client is looking to appoint a forward thinking procurement manager based in East Croydon, within this role you will be working alongside the head of procurement and an existing team. This organisation continues to grow, the successful candidate will help handle a growing workload of formal tendering activity and procurement support to the whole business.
This is an exciting role for a experienced procurement specialist with an track record in the public sector world of procurement. The following key principles govern what the team does, and how it operates:
- Compliance with EU Procurement Directives & UK Public Contract Regulations (PCR2015)
- Achieving value for money (VFM) – to achieve the right balance of cost, service, quality, timeliness and risk
- Control – ensure adequate controls are in place and complied with
- Efficient and effective processes – ensure that logical, consistent and easy to follow processes exist and are not unnecessarily bureaucratic, with scope for continuous improvement
- The Team complies with the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply Code of Conduct and the Seven Principles of Public Life
My client is happy to support for your studies ( CPD) You will receive a generous benefits package, loyalty bonus, pension scheme and other benefits. To be successful you will need to provide expert and effective advice, technical support on all matters relating to procurement meet the needs of internal customer within the organisations. You must be able to deal with external suppliers and contractors whilst adhering effectively and professionally to the procurement team’s code of conduct.
Please apply for the role if you have PUBLIC SECTOR experiences only as this is a MUST.