An opportunity has arisen for an indirect procurement professional who is CIPS/MCIPS qualified. Working within a rewarding industry you will be responsible for the end to end procurement of the general indirect category. You will be responsible for both the sourcing of products and services as well as supplier performance and contract management.
This organisation does offer flexible working which includes working from home.
For further information please contact Lara Jacobs at REED Procurement 01793 508491
- Support the strategic sourcing of clinical products and services across two sites
- Liaising with stakeholders at all levels
- Tendering for high level contracts (specification through to evaluation)
- Negotiating cost whilst maintaining quality
- Monitor and review suppliers performance against agreed contracts
- Ensure the successful delivery of contracts and saving of procurement projects