An opportunity has arisen for an indirect procurement professional who is CIPS/MCIPS qualified. Working within a rewarding industry you will be responsible for the end to end procurement of the general indirect category. You will be responsible for both the sourcing of products and services as well as supplier performance and contract management.
This organisation does offer flexible working which includes working from home.
For further information please contact Hayley Hockham at REED Procurement
- Support the strategic sourcing across two sites to ensure the successful delivery of contracts and saving of procurement projects
- Liaising with stakeholders at all levels
- Tendering for high level contracts (specification through to evaluation)
- Negotiating cost whilst maintaining quality
- Monitor and review suppliers performance against agreed contracts