|Location: ROCHESTER, KENT||Salary: 35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 2 months ago||Reference: 3104971|
My client primarily targets underserved market sub-sectors that offer high growth potential and attractive risk-adjusted returns in which it can take a leading position and where it has established expertise, platforms and capabilities. These include private rented sector Buy-to-Let, commercial and semi-commercial mortgages, residential development finance, bespoke and specialist residential lending and secured funding lines. It is differentiated through its use of high skilled, bespoke underwriting and efficient operating model. The company lends through the Kent Reliance, InterBay Commercial, Prestige Finance and Heritable Development Finance brands, originating organically through specialist brokers and independent financial advisers
The company has continued to grow at a great speed over the last 5 years and is looking for someone to come and join their expanding procurement team.
Based in central Kent and within 20 minutes on the high speed rail link from Stratford, this is really fantastic time to be joining this growing business
The key purpose of this role is to manage the group procurement function to lead and direct continuous evaluation of the procurement processes and operating model aligned to agreed policies and procedures to ensure ongoing delivery of the best value supplies and services for the business form all third party suppliers and to carry out regular contract reviews and support with the end to end identification and initiation process of existing and potential new third party / outsourcing services.
• To assist in the preparation of tender documents to ensure the production of realistic and commercial outputs to support the business with making the right decision from the tender exercise.
• Document an agreed operating framework for Group procurement services and supporting business policies aligned to the regulatory requirements,.
• Carry out analysis on information from RFI and RFPs and contract reviews and provide recommendations to senior management / process owners to make effective decisions on the ongoing or initiation of services with third parties.
• Support the legal team and Relationship Owners on annual contract reviews to establish potential gaps in contractual terms or make recommendations on future services.
• Document and own required corrective actions plans where assigned.
• Participate in the drawing up of new contracts ensuring that suitable and adequate service level criteria are set to meet business needs and customer service levels considering service, quality and costs.
• To assist with the management of assigned contracts having responsibility for benchmarking or identification of new providers carrying out effective benchmarking, quality assurance against agreed service level criteria.
• Identify business opportunities for cost saving and service improvement through third party service delivery and opportunities.
• To assist in the development and maintenance of core business data and records, as required.
• To assist in the preparation of detailed forward looking plans of work commitments.
• To undertake specific projects and prepare timely reports, as required.
• Support the preparing monthly reports for the monthly internal vendor management committee and attend.
• Attend and contribute to the third party service review meetings or workshop as required.
• Support with preparing business cases for key decisions on third party servicing options and cost saving opportunities.
• Work closely with the Group Change and Vendor Management teams to ensure areas of opportunity and work schedules are aligned to achieve of corporate goals.
• Carry out third party reviews and onsite due diligence.
• Promote a culture of organisational excellence.
• Ensure best practice quality standards are embedded into the procurement and vendor management operating models taking appropriate action when these are not adhered to.
• Own the Procurement policy ensuring compliance and operating procedures are in place and monitored to ensure compliance across the business.
• Agree and deliver agreed KPIs relating to procurement delivery and work schedule aligned to operational objectives.
• Work closely with the Vendor Management team who are based on India (Bangalore).
• Support the training and knowledge sharing on procurement principles and standards across the business.
• Act as representative at working groups and committees as the key SME for procurement activities.
• Deliver an effective and robust quality framework for areas of responsibility to ensure process risk is mitigated and where needed corrective action plans are in place to prevent re-occurrence.
You will already have procurement experience gained within Financial Services
Ideally CIPS qualified
2 years experience in a financial service organisation is essential
Knowledge of conducting tenders and contract negotiations is essential
Knowledge of relevant UK and EU legislation is desirable
Experience in engagement and management of offshore operations is desirable but not essential
Apply now on line
Email me your CV directly
40000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
SWINDON, WILTSHIRERead more
300.00 - 400.00 GBP Per Hour
WETHERBY, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
18.00 - 18.00 GBP Per Hour
OLDHAM, LANCASHIRERead more
35000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
CHIPPENHAM, WILTSHIRERead more