|Location: HATFIELD, HERTFORDSHIRE||Salary: 20000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3060499|
MAIN PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To purchase all product ranges within the Living Environmental Systems (LES) Division to meet the requirements of the external demands via our sales team. This encompasses all parts for the LES business unit and their suppliers. Working closely alongside the members of the procurement team, you will be responsible for a specific material group to ensure a high level of availability. You will be instrumental in forecast decisions via purchasing meetings and will deal with all administration tasks relevant to order placing and inbound.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
• Placing monthly stock orders and meeting agreed deadlines.
• Attending monthly stock forecasting meetings and completing tasks relating to your designated material group.
• Maintain target physical stock cover by investigating sales seasonal trends.
• Maintain and update our Forecasting tools (PSI), along with month end tasks and other admin functions.
• General house-keeping, filing etc.
• Ensure all internal and external emails are responded to in a timely yet efficient timescale.
• All telephone calls answered efficiently and tasks dealt with appropriately.
• New products set up and maintained in our SAP system, ensuring all information is relevant and accurate.
• Responsible for ensuring equipment is relevant and spotting where lines may move into aged stock – assessing what can be undertaken to prevent this.
• Point of contact for our European Branches.
• Attend all relevant inter-departmental meetings (logistics/ sales/ operations) to ensure relationships are upheld and any queries resolved.
• Point of contact for external suppliers – dealing with new orders and queries on existing orders.
• Compliance with ISO 9001 and 14001 at all time. Ensuring all processes are kept up to date.
• Understand and comply with all relevant company policies.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
• Customer service experience is essential.
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
• SAP Experience preferable.
• IT Literate and competent user of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
• Personal attributes: self-motivated, organised, driven, methodical, personable, optimistic and resourceful.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Excellent time management, multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines set.
• Ability to use own initiative.
• Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
CHORLEY, LANCASHIRERead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
CHESSINGTON, SURREYRead more
30000 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
DIDSBURY, LANCASHIRERead more
45000 - 60000 GBP Per Annum
SMETHWICK, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
29000.00 - 33000.00 GBP Per Annum
DIDSBURY, LANCASHIRERead more