|Location: TONBRIDGE, KENT||Salary: 24000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3060639|
2. To support in the set up and monitoring of vendor records to include new vendor set up, managing and monitoring any change to vendor details and maintaining supplier transmission methods when identified or requested.
3. To support the category leads in administering the HMRC obligations for imports from non-EU countries.
4. Credit Cards – Log and match payment transactions, progress missing receipts and present credit card report for approval, whilst liaising with Finance department
5. To maintain the contracts register and the contracts database for completeness and data accuracy and to alert the team of any contracts that are expiring.
6. Scanning, filing and courier any procurement documentation on request of the team.
7. To assist in the production of procurement reports, KPI`s and statistics.
8. To assist the team as and when required in the development of category analysis, plans and other project support.
9. To monitor the Purchasing inbox on a daily basis and action or delegate where appropriate.
10. To act as 1st point of call to the business for any Epicor queries (order status, PO numbers)
11. Additional adhoc duties will include but are not limited to: occasional progressing of PO’s that are of critical importance or are new to FOM; liaise with Finance on PO queries, support for Epicor training to new users
Minimum 2 years admin experience In a medium sized company
Good IT skills
Knowledge of eProcurement system would be an advantage
Excellent communication skills
25000.00 - 27500.00 GBP Per Annum
HUDDERSFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
7.50 - 10.50 GBP Per Hour
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
25000 - 29000 GBP Per Annum
GLASGOW, LANARKSHIRERead more
29000.00 - 33000.00 GBP Per Annum
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
10.34 - 10.34 GBP Per Hour
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more