|Location: CHESHIRE, NORTH WEST ENGLAND||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3103373|
You will be required to:
1. Manage all day-to-day aspects of operation, control and safety of the plant and processes.
2. Maintain agreed plant and equipment in line with experience and training.
3. Control environmental and safety risks caused by chemicals or processes used within the plant.
4. Record operational data for management analysis and reporting.
5. Maintain total operational flexibility for tasks undertaken and able to move between operations in line with level of training and production requirements.
6. Ensure management are fully informed of activities within the plant and report any operational, quality, environmental or health and safety issues and resultant actions.
You are required to have:
1. Experience within a chemical batch process environment.
2. A high level of ownership, responsibility and commitment to ensure continued growth.
3. An ability to operate both counterbalance and reach forklift trucks.
4. Knowledge of bulk chemical handling.
5. Some experience of ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards.
11.29 - 11.29 GBP Per Hour
HEREFORD, HEREFORDSHIRERead more
20000.00 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
CHESTER, CHESHIRERead more
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
25000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
CLACTON-ON-SEA, ESSEXRead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA, ESSEXRead more