Problem and Knowledge Manager – Birstall
Permanent - £30-40K
Monday to Friday – 09:00 – 17:00
Reed Technology are working with a leading managed services provider to recruit a Problem and Knowledge Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This opportunity will involve working on a large public sector managed service account within a SIAM model.
• Define process strategy, goals and ensure they are understood across all Service Towers.
• Feeding knowledge and problems from 3rd parties to service desk.
• Review and manage knowledge articles.
• Regular problem management reviews.
• Trend analysis and reporting to find root causes.
• Experience of service delivery in a SIAM model or at least fully aware and bought into the principles of SIAM.
• Process ownership on services delivered to external customers.
• Service delivery in multi-tower environments.
• Experience in defining processes and driving their maturity.
• Stakeholder engagement experience.
As this is a newly created role there is a real opportunity to make this role your own and to deliver against best practice. Our client offers a number of benefits including 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) with the option to purchase more! Other benefits include professional development, healthcare, your birthday off plus much more!
This role is available now, so apply now for immediate consideration!