|Location: CHESTER, CHESHIRE||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Legal||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3099810|
- Conduct of matters on behalf of clients accurately, reliably and in accordance with the firm’s quality and risk management procedures (Lexcel and SRA Code of Conduct).
- To generate fee income and ensure proper control of time recording, work in progress, billing and cash collection in line with agreed targets unless exceptional circumstances apply.
- Take an active part in business development opportunities on behalf of the team and firm.
- Supervision and support of fee earning work undertaken by colleagues to cover absence and holidays for example.
- Supervision of other fee earning colleagues if required.
- Participation in marketing activities whether on a firm wide, group or office basis.
- Attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care.
- Manage the preparation of correspondence and documents through the case management system (Seneca).
- Manage filing in both the paper and Seneca file which may include filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the procedures contained in the office manual.
- Attendance and participation at group meetings.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Be effective in developing new work from existing clients and seek new clients for themselves and others.
- Maintain and nurture an appropriate network of contacts and referrers and endeavour to promote the firm in your professional and personal life.
- Gain and maintain good IT and telephone skills appropriate to modern legal practice; such as the ability to use the case management system and other standard applications, record time, use e-mail, conduct research on the internet and use office facilities and the phone system.
- Admitted as a solicitor or legal executive or equivalent.
- 5 years’ PQE and above.
- Must be experienced in wills and estate planning, estate administration and trusts work, together with Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Preferably already be a member of STEP.
25000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
FAKENHAM, NORFOLKRead more
22000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
WALSALL, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
30000 - 70000 GBP Per Annum
BOSTON WEST, LINCOLNSHIRERead more
40000.00 - 43000 GBP Per Annum
ST. ALBANS, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
300.00 - 400.00 GBP Per Day
RUGBY, WARWICKSHIRERead more