REED Engineering are proud to support our specialist client in their search for Principle Engineer on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will provide electronic design level expertise and support to manufacturing facility.
- Taking responsibility for high level test failure investigations
- Leading investigation of common customer returns with electronic elements and overseeing appropriate actions to prevent reoccurrence
- Liaising, where appropriate, with customers on design related issues and recommending improvements where possible
- Supporting continuous improvement activities within Test Equipment Engineering and Test Departments
- Qualified to a minimum of Degree level in electronics
- Proven experience of working within electronics design environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to read and interpret customer drawings and schematics
- Ability to identify components
- Demonstrates proactive approach
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to Mentor
- Excellent diagnostic skills
All applicants will need to be eligible to live and work in the UK and be able to obtain SC clearance.