An exciting opportunity for a Principal Planning and Development Officer to join a local authority based in Islington.
- Managing and coordinating a range of relevant caseloads associated with major planning applications.
- Coordinating and evaluating responses, resolving any conflicting issues that arise.
- Providing specialist observations and pre-application advice.
- You may also be required to represent the authority at informal hearings and public inquiries.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of development management systems and processes and the ability to work to specified procedures.
- Ability to use IT resources to support the functions of the post.
- Experience of assisting in the development and implementation of local planning policy and guidance.