|Location: CANARY WHARF, LONDON||Salary: 400.00 - 500.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3056381|
The programme you will be joining:
The Principal Analyst role is based within UK Commercial Banking. The role supports the Analytics Manager in delivering the goals of the team and periodically manages interactions with stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include:
• To support the Business Unit in maximizing understanding & profitability and in meeting its business objectives. Use business judgment & analytical tools in driving the best results for the business unit
• Achieved through a combination of using data, analysis, brainstorming sessions and business judgment in identifying & leading new opportunities and establishing oneself as the Subject matter expert in own field of expertise.
• Also develop other On shore & Off shore Analysts & business stakeholders by appropriate training sessions, guidance & thought leadership
• Taking the lead in developing, maintaining and improving high quality validated strategies, while leading projects that support the goals of the team.
• Involves taking initiative in identifying gaps in data & in understanding and managing a range of analytical and modelling projects from inception to delivery
What are we looking for in you?
• Strong Analytical Reasoning
• Highly developed analytical skills to extract information from data and translate to business language & financial impacts
• Ability to manage time effectively to ensure delivery of multiple projects.
• Well-developed oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate analysis and recommendations to colleagues at different levels of the organisation
• SAS experience required. Also Preferable to have experience in VBA or other presentation tools
• Experience of applying analytical techniques to data to produce explanatory or predictive results
• Have directly relevant experience of working in an analytical role within financial services or an alternative data driven organization within large analytical teams
• Exposed to direct interactions with stakeholders and business colleagues at different levels of the organisation
Why work for our client?
• They are a global bank, and we are sure that, having this client on your CV makes you a more valuable specialist within your field.
• Global company which means - many opportunities across the organisation.
• International team of specialist with whom you can exchange valuable knowledge and experience.
Are you the Principal Analyst that we are looking for?
Are you a master within the data and analytics that we really need?
If so, then we are more than happy to speak to you about this immaculate opportunity and get the ball rolling with your candidacy.
If you like what you see as well, feel free to apply with your CV in the first instance and we will take your candidacy into a consideration.
450.00 - 500.00 GBP Per Day
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
55000 - 65000 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
400.00 - 480.00 GBP Per Day
SALFORD, LANCASHIRERead more
31000.00 - 37000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
50000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more