I am currently working with a primary school based on the outskirts of Newport that prides itself at being the heart of the local community. They are looking to add a Key Stage 2 Teacher to their existing teaching team with an immediate start, to cover a Year 6 class due to long term sickness.
The schools mission is “INSPIRE, CHALLENGE and EMPOWER” where all staff promote and firmly stand by these three words by teaching their pupils to be ambitious, successful learners. Due to their location only a stone’s throw away from local nature trails, rivers and parks, they are looking for a Teacher with “Forest School” or outdoor learning experience.
To be successful in these posts, you would need to be:
• Hold QTS – the school will consider both experienced Teachers & NQT’s;
• An outstanding practitioner with a proven track record of teaching to a high standard;
• Clear and developed strategies to ensure consistent embedded differentiation across the curriculum;
• Committed to inclusion and promoting exemplary standards of Teaching and Learning;
• Creative, well-organised, flexible, motivated and has a sense of humour!
Reed Education are very proud to be supporting schools across Wales through the National Procurement Service Framework. The pay rates quoted within this advert are subject to the role requirements stipulated by the school at the time of requesting a member of staff from us. Pay will always be clearly discussed and clarified with you before an assignment begins.
If the above role or similar are of interest, please click apply or alternatively send me your most up to date CV (email@example.com) and I will contact you to discuss all opportunities I have available in more detail.
Alternatively, if this opportunity is not for you but you know someone who would be suitable, we offer a “refer a friend” scheme. If they are successful with their application you and your referral will both receive £50 in “love2shop” vouchers as a thank you.