This approachable, support and inclusive school are looking to appoint a KS2 teacher (0.4 FTE) to join their team as soon as possible. You will be working alongside established, experienced teachers.
You will :
- be Passionate and committed to providing high quality education.
- provide innovative and challenging learning opportunities, adapted to the needs of all children.
- be able to create an inclusive learning environment
- have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to contribute to their team
They can offer:
- strong professional development programmes
- opportunity to be part of a dynamic and developing organisation
- children who are interested in their learning
- Hold full QTS
- Have a DBS on the update service
- Have experience teaching the national curriculum (experience of teaching the year 3/4 curriculum is desirable)
To be considered for this role, please