Are you an experienced Year 4 teacher seeking an exciting new role?
Would you like to work in a classroom that is diverse, exciting and ultimately, rewarding?
If so... then you have come to the right place.
REED Education are working in collaboration with a local primary school in the Birmingham area who are currently seeking a Year 4 Teacher to start in September 2020. The school are a ‘Good’ School and aim to provide the highest level of teaching for all pupils. Through creative, innovative and high-quality teaching, the school looks to nurture and develop everyone’s strengths and talents. The school promotes a culture of diversity to deliver high expectations and embraces unique individualities.
They are looking for an individual who can inspire and motivate pupils through the use of exciting and creative teaching techniques. You will be committed to inclusive education and have a proven track record of raising attainment standards.
The ideal candidate;
- Holds a QTS
- Experience teaching Key Stage 2
- Design curriculum and strategic plans for pupils
- Able to use own initiative
- Personable, friendly, adaptable and flexible
- Able to maintain a good order and discipline among the pupils, safeguarding their health and safety
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to get on new one
Benefits of working for REED Education:
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
- Competitive pay rates dependent upon experience.
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes.
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
- Interview advice and support from and experienced consultant.
- Access to additional CPD including safeguarding training.
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out further information, then please get in contact with the Birmingham Education Team.