Job Role: KS2- Year 4 Primary Teacher
Location: Enfield (North London)
Start Date: September 2020
Salary: M1-M6 (Outer London)
I am currently working with a fantastic Primary school on an exciting new role in the Enfield area. This two form entry school has been rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED and has a vibrant and progressive staff body.
Starting in the new academic year (September 2020), the school are looking for an outstanding Year 4 teacher to join them on a permanent basis.
- Plan and prepare sequences of learning that are well matched to the needs of learners.
- Teach engaging and effective lessons that motivate, inspire and improve pupil attainment.
- Personalise learning to provide opportunities for all learners to achieve their potential.
- Use regular assessments to monitor progress and set targets.
- Respond to the outcomes of assessment and monitoring.
- Ensure that all pupils achieve at age related expectations and if working below to make significant and continuing progress.
- Maintain regular productive communication with parents.
What you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching at KS1/KS2 level in the UK
- Commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all pupils.
- Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service Check
- Personal resilience, motivation and commitment to pupil progress.
- Communication, planning and organisational skills.
- A command of spoken English that is sufficient to effectively carry out duties of the role.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Daniel Marie on 0208 884 9802