Primary - KS1 Teachers
Reed Education are urgently recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher to work with a Primary School in Northwich from September 2020.
The role is for a maternity cover for at least a term, potentially longer.
You must be able to build good working relationships with all staff, have excellent behaviour and classroom management skills and be able to plan your own work where needed.
Ideally you will have experience within the Key Stage 1 year groups and be confident in delivering a high standard of learning!
Here at Reed Education. the UK's no.1 leading education agency we look for outstanding Teachers who want to inspire children to learn and who are committed to making a difference.
We work in partnership with all local Primary schools to help cover for day to day teaching needs, long term placements and permanent class teacher positions.
We believe that Teaching should enable pupils to express their ideas and thoughts and provide them with the skills needed to communicate effectively.
Teaching supply work is a fantastic opportunity to meet new people, build on experience and confidence - do not miss out and join us today!
Please send an updated CV to Laura Craig, Primary Consultant to be invited for an interview.
What can we offer you?
- An experienced Education Consultant - a specialist within the sector who is dedicated to your needs.
- Competitive weekly pay rates
- 24 hr contact
- Interview arrangements, preparation and CV builder
- Long Term work - Increase in pay rate after 12 weeks within the same role
- Local work!
- Friendly service
- An awareness within the Education Industry - future changes/needs
- Regular work around your own availability requirements
- FREE Online CPD Training
- Bonus refer a friend scheme
What do you need to have?
- Experience of teaching within a primary school setting.
- A PGCE qualification or equivalent - with QTS
- To plan and prepare your own work when requested and maybe at short notice - you must be able to think on your feet!
- To create engaging activities
- Delivering lessons to a high standard ensuring that students receive an inspirational and excellent learning experience that will allow them to achieve and exceed expectations and target grades.
A Reed DBS check is mandatory and will be performed along with a L99 and Teacher Agency check.
All applicants are subject to two years worth of satisfactory referencing.
For further information do not hesitate to contact Laura Craig in our Nantwich office.