We are working with several primary schools in the Cambridge area to find and place Teachers / Tutors to run interventions on a 1:1 and small group basis as part of the government’s ‘catch-up’ scheme for Primary pupils from September 2020.
We anticipate a high demand for Tutors and specialists with strong knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum, so this role is suitable for educators with a variety of backgrounds and core skill sets. Literacy and Numeracy will be the key focus of targeted interventions and therefore we are especially keen to hear from candidates with expertise in this area.
In order to undertake this role you are required to:
• Have QTS or a classroom based qualification
• Have experience in working with Primary pupils on a 1:1 / small group basis
• Be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of the primary curriculum We will have opportunity for you to work on a variety of different assignments, from medium to long term.
It is likely in some cases you will be asked to contribute to a 12 week learning programme for different pupils/groups.
In choosing to work for Reed Education you will receive the following benefits:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of Branches
Should this role be of interest then please to apply by clicking on the link below and contacting Lee Kempton at the Cambridge office.