REED Education are currently recruiting for tutors to support the Government’s new National Tutoring Programme aimed at helping pupils in England to catch up on lost learning as a result of school closures due to the coronavirus pandemic.
We are now looking for experienced tutors who are committed to motivating and making a difference in children’s lives. We have a number of roles throughout the Bexley borough for tutors to assist and encourage students in their learning processes.
The role includes:
- Assisting in the delivery of effective teaching on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
- Helping with the planning and delivery of lessons
- Supporting pupils in relation to their educational and behavioural development
- Preparing classroom resources
- Providing feedback to teachers and parents
- Helping with extracurricular activities (e.g. revision sessions)
The ideal candidate must have/be:
- Previous experience as a Teacher/Tutor
- Passionate about working with students
- Able to build positive relationships with young people and inspire them to get back on track with their learning
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in either Primary or Secondary schools delivering the curriculum
Tutors must be available to support students starting from September 2020.
In return, REED can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Your own dedicated, friendly consultant who will endeavour to look after all your needs
- Consultative support with CV writing and interview preparation
- Pension scheme
- Recommend a friend vouchers up to £100
- Local work
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your CV to arrange an interview
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.