Teaching & Learning Support Assistant - January 2020
We are seeking a Learning Support Assistant to work in Key Stage Two for a community school based near Milton Keynes.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
GCSE Grade C and Above or Equivalent in English & Mathematics
Childcare Experience or relevant qualification
Voluntary or Sports Coaching Experience taken in to consideration
Support, Care and Special Educational Needs experience welcome
Overseas experience and qualifications accepted
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting up equipment and helping to prepare the classroom for lessons, tidying up afterwards and helping with displays.
- Providing support to children who need additional help with their work
- Helping pupils develop independent learning skills, manage their own learning
- Providing one-to-one and small group support to children
- Helping the teacher with their marking and record-keeping
- Looking after children’s pastoral needs, including dealing with playground accidents
- Helping with school trips, events and outings
Relevant childcare/education references will be undertaken and a Enhanced DBS will be required which we can process on your behalf. Please get in touch and send your CV for an immediate interview.